Homefront: The Revolution – Lista Trofei6 Maggio 2016
Mancano ormai pochi giorni all’uscita del titolo di Dambuster Studios, che ricordiamo uscirà in italia il 20 Maggio e, come di consueto, iniziano a trapelare notizie più precise sul gioco; in questo caso parliamo della lista trofei che qui di seguito vi proponiamo:
- Homefront: The Revolution – Complete all other trophies to unlock.
- Professor Mayhem – Purchase 4 different active skills across any number of Resistance characters.
- Home of the brave – Finish the single player campaign on Deathwish difficulty.
- Flash ah aaaahhh! – Successfully resolve 20 Flashpoints.
- Land of the free – Finish the single player campaign on any difficulty.
- Practical Mayhem – Deploy an active skill in a mission, and have at least one other player use the results.
- Guerrilla Master – Deploy every type of GTK item at least once.
- Oh a piece of candy! – Distract 20 KPA from their guard posts in yellow zone without being detected.
- Take me out – Perform 30 takedowns on KPA snipers.
- The bigger they are… – Kill 20 heavies.
- Adaptive warfare – Get a kill with every weapon and modification.
- It’s a trap! – Kill 10 KPA using Resistance traps.
- Star of the show – Remain in the searchlight of a KPA Airship for 2 minutes without dying.
- #Winning – Earn a team citation.
- Minuteman – Earn 10 mission citations.
- Son of Liberty – Earn 20 individual citations.
- Peace your pants – Successfully complete a Resistance Mode mission on hard difficulty.
- Everyone fights, no one quits – Revive 10 downed teammates over any number of Resistance Mode missions.
- Welcome to the Resistance – Join the Philadelphia resistance movement.
- Red Dawn – Enter Elmtree Red Zone
- Hit and run – Escape the ambush at Ned’s Armoury.
- Peace in our time – Successfully complete a Resistance Mode mission on normal difficulty.
- Heist of the century – Steal a Goliath from the Shipyard.
- Peace of cake – Successfully complete a Resistance Mode mission on easy difficulty.
- Declaration of Independence – Escape the trap at Independence Hall
- Phased plasma rifle in 40 watt range – Upgrade a weapon to its maximum level.
- We Can Be Heroes – Incite a revolution at City Hall.
- Mayhem 101 – Purchase a skill.
- First-Strike – Capture a Strike Point.
- Danger Zone! – Create a character for Resistance Mode.
- This is our town, Nork – Capture all Strike Points.
- Silent but Deadly – Perform 5 takedowns in a row without being spotted by the KPA.
- Dear diary… – Collect 10 journals.
- Fyre Starter – Set a KPA on fire by shooting a gas vent.
- Robin Hood – Kill a KPA soldier with a crossbow bolt from over 50 meters away.
- Surprise! – Kill 20 KPA using proximity based GTK items.
- Striking Back – Capture 30 Strike Points.
- Part-timer – Complete 5 jobs.
- There are many like it, but this one is mine – Convert a weapon.
- Jobsworth – Complete all jobs.
- Accessorize – Add an attachment to a weapon.
- Inside Job – Infiltrate a KPA Stronghold and deactivate the valve without being detected.
- Fighting fire with fire – Kill 100 KPA using hacked drones.
- Conqueror – Capture all KPA Strongholds.
- Gogigui – Kill 5 or more KPA with a single Molotov.
- Riding High – Drive the motorbike 60 meters above sea level.
- King David – Destroy a Goliath.
- Can’t stop the signal – Activate 20 HAM radios.
- Micro Machine – Destroy an armoured car with an RC car bomb.
- Cooking up a storm – Manufature a GTK item.
- E Pluribus Unum – Earn 20 team citations.
riuscirete a platinare / prendere 1000g del gioco?
Voi avete già deciso se prendere o meno il gioco? nel caso siate indecisi eccovi il trailer del gioco